The Sanwa ACS101 is a clamp current sensor that measures 0.5 to 600A AC and DC current.
It can be used to measure the current of electric circuits, electric equipment, and electric facilities with low voltage of 600 V or less.
- AC/DC current clamp sensor
- Full-scale 600mV AC/DC voltage output
- Measured values displayed on a connected digital multimeter
- Auto power-off function (approx. 20 min.) * Can be overridden.
- Button-operated DCA zero function
Click to View/Download
- Opens in a new window.