LCR700 is a full-featured, high-performance LCR meter that rivals the capabilities and options of many of its benchtop counterparts.
This instrument features a device value sorting function, allowing users to quickly sort passive devices in situations such as incoming inspections.
- Automatically selectable L/C/R measurement and Selectable Series/Parallel mode
- Ls/Lp/Cs/Cp measurement with sub parameters (D/Q/?¸/ESR)
- 5 different measuring frequencies (100/120/1k/10k/100kHz)
- DC resistance function (7 ranges: 200.00? to 200.0M?)
- 5-terminal measurement (4 terminals plus guard shielding)
- Device Sorting mode to allow users to quickly sort passive devices such as L, C, and R
Device sorting function (PASS / FAIL result)
Separately available companion software and "LCR-USB" communication unit will allow you to transfer the measured data to your PC with ease.
20.000u/200.00u/2000.0u/20.00mF(50pF or less: out of accuracy)
|Sampling rate||1.2 times / second (LCR mode)
0.5 times /second (DCR mode)
|Power supply||6LF22/6LR61 alkaline 9V|
|Battery life||Approx. 35 hours (auto LCR mode, 1 kHz)|
|Size / Mass||H184 x W87 x D45 mm / Approx. 400g|
Review courtesy of Darren Walker
Click to View/Download
- Opens in a new window.