The Sanwa PC700 is a True RMS digital Multimeter equipped with a 9999 counts fast display that has an accuracy of 0.06%, and PC data logging capabilities.
This DMM is a portable device designed to measure light electric circuits. Users can test their home electric appliances, wall sockets and other low power circuits. The PC700 is equipped with True RMS, is compliant with IEC61010-1 CAT. III (600 V), CAT.II (1000 V), and features a safety design using fuses with a large number of breaking capacities.
The PC700 can be used to measure voltages, resistances, currents, capacitance, duty cycle, and frequency, and can also be used to measure temperature using the K-type thermocouple sensor (-50⁰C to 1000⁰C). Like other models in the Sanwa PC series, this device features a Dual Display mode, an optical isolated interface port for connecting to the PC for data logging, and an Auto Power Saving mode (30min after the last operation (cancelable)).
Transferring real-time readings to the a PC requires the optional (KB-USB7) USB optical cable and the PC Link7 software. The reading retrieval interval can be set by seconds. The shortest reading interval of 0.2 – 0.3 seconds depends on the digital multimeter measuring function. The software allows you to save your readings in CSV file format for use with spreadsheets or other applications.
Includes meter, rubber holster, instruction manual and one set of test leads.
- AC True RMS / 9999 count & 6000 count
- 0.06% Accuracy
- Dual display capability with backlight to simultaneously display voltage/current/frequency and AC/DC components of voltage/current
- High speed bar graph
- Capacitance measurement
- Temperature measurement (with K type thermocouple sensor: -50℃～1000℃)
- Frequency measurement (AC sine wave only)
- Logic frequency measurement / Duty cycle measurement
- Data hold / Range hold
- Auto power save (30min after the last operation) (cancelable)
- Protective holster with wall hanger and lead holder / Tilt stand
- PC Link system (requires optional optical link USB cable (KB-USB7) and software (PC Link7)
|PC700||Measuring Range||Accuracy||Resolution||Input Impedance|
|Continuity||Buzzer sounds at between 20Ω and 300Ω. Open voltage:Approx.1.2V|
|Diode test||Open voltage:approx.3.5V|
|Display||Numeral display 9999&6000, bar graph 41 segments|
|Sampling rate||5 times/sec., 60times/sec.for bar graph|
|Bandwidth||V:40Hz～3kHz 3kHz～20kHz(below 99.99V)
|Fuse||11A/1000V IR20kA Φ10× 38 mm
0.4A/1000V IR30kA Φ 6.3× 32 mm
|Battery life||Approx.60h (manganese battery) at DCV range|
|Size/Mass||H184×W86×D52mm / 430g (including holster)|
Review courtesy of Darren Walker
Click to View/Download
- Opens in a new window.