The Sanwa PC720M is a True RMS digital multimeter with it's own built-in data logging capability plus PC Link 7 connectivity.
The PC720M has an accuracy of 0.06% and has a display count of 9999. It has 2 input channels for taking the measurements and with the dual-display capability, it can display a maximum of two electrical quantities at a time (eg: volts/current or volts/Hz). This instrument is designed for low voltage measurements, but it can also be used to work on electrical outlets and with main voltage. The PC720M features True RMS and is EN61010-1 CAT.II (1000V) and EN61010-1 CAT.III (600V) rated.
What sets the PC720M apart is its built-in data logging feature that allows the user to save the readings in the memory of the multimeter itself. Saved readings can be exported later to a computer for further analysis. The built-in memory of this multimeter can hold up to 87,328 data points (single display), and 43,664 data points (dual display). The measurement interval can also be set on this multimeter when measuring varying voltage signals such as AC sine waves.
Using the optional KB-USB7 USB cable, users can export the saved data to a computer using the optional PC Link7 software and save the measurements in a CSV file for further analysis. Sanwa’s PC Link7 software offers loads of features such as multi-window separated graphs by each channel, conditional recording by event function, setting for vertical/horizontal zoom, reading at the cursor position, and Y-axis split while retrieving data, etc.
Includes meter, rubber holster, instruction manual and one set of test leads.
- AC True RMS / 9999 count & 6000 count displays
- 0.06% Accuracy
- Dual display capability with Backlight to simultaneously display voltage/current/frequency and AC/DC components of voltage/current
- High speed bar graph
- Conductance measurement / Capacitance measurement
- Temperature measurement (with K type thermocouple sensor: -50℃～1000℃)
- Frequency measurement (AC sine wave only)
- Logic frequency measurement / Duty cycle measurement
- MAX, MIN, AVE recording mode / Data hold / Range hold
- Auto power save (30min after the last operation) (cancelable)
- Protective holster with wall hanger and lead holder / Tilt stand
- PC Link system requires optional optical link USB cable (KB-USB7) and software (PC Link7)
|PC720M||Measuring Range||Accuracy||Resolution||Input Impedance|
|Temperature||-50～1000°C(thermocouple K type)||±(0.3%+2)||1°C|
|Continuity||Buzzer sounds at between 20Ω and 300Ω Open voltage:Approx.1.2V|
|Diode test||Open voltage:approx.3.5V|
|Display||Numeral display 9999 & 6000
Bar graph 41 segments
|Sampling rate||5 times/sec.
60 times/sec. for bar graph
|Bandwidth||V:40Hz～3kHz 3kHz～20kHz (below 99.99V)
|Fuse||11A/1000V IR20kA Φ10× 38 mm
0.4A/1000V IR30kA Φ 6.3× 32 mm
|Battery life||Approx.100h (alkaline battery) at DCV range|
※Accuracies with film capacitor or better, which has low leakage current.
Click to View/Download
- Opens in a new window.